Water Treatment Plant Engineering Services
Engineering Design and Project Management
of Water Treatment and Pumping Systems
We provide service for engineering design as well as project management service of a potable water treatment plant and pumping station. The partners of the company have vast experience in process design, pumping system calculation, and project management since 1994.
Pump Performance Test using
The benefit of using thermodynamic method for pump testing and monitoring are as follow:
- Accurate on-site measurements
- Equipment is relatively easy to install and calibrate
- Minimum disruption to operations. Other operating pumps do not need to be stopped during the pump test.
- Conventional flow meters not required
- Snap-shot measurements with portable units
Surge Analysis of Water
and Sewage Pumping System
Surge Analysis is carried out for pumping system to recommend the most optimum surge suppression system if the operating pumps trip due to power failure or other reasons. We use Hytran software, developed by Dr. Norman Lawgun from New Zealand to carry out the surge analysis.